Are you a foreigner with a strong attachment to Poland who wants to apply for Polish citizenship? Do you have Polish roots and would like to have a Polish passport?
You don’t know where to begin, where to go and what conditions you must meet to achieve your plan? You live abroad and visit Poland quite rarely? We will guide you through the process – show you the right path, by helping you prepare, translate and submit documents.
We will represent you before the authorities if you so choose or, if you live abroad, we will be your proxy and deliver documents for you.
We will do all of this so you can obtain Polish citizenship as soon as possible.
How can we help?
- We will be glad to answer all your questions and offer the help you need throughout the whole process.
- If you can’t speak Polish, we will help with everything involving the use of the language, e.g., translate documents for you, explain regulations and every stage of the process, help you write an official letter or fill in documents.
- We will help collect and verify necessary documents to make the process go swiftly and easily.
- We will assist in contacting offices; if your presence is not required, we can visit the office for you, so you can focus on matters more important to you.
- We will monitor the process and take action, if need be, to ensure everything goes quickly and smoothly.
- We will represent you before the appellate body or in court, if necessary and if you haven’t used our services at an earlier stage of the process.
Have a question? Do not hesitate to contact us!