Everyday life is also full of minor administrative matters that sometimes need to be taken care of.
If you want to:
- get a driving licence
- extend your visa
- get married
- get a PESEL number
- obtain a certificate of…, etc.
We will be happy to help and do the paperwork for you. We are professionals with law degrees, so everything will go efficiently with our help.
You can’t speak Polish or have just started to learn it? No need to worry! You can also speak with us in Russian and English.
How can we help?
- We will be glad to answer all your questions and offer the help you need throughout the whole process.
- If you can’t speak Polish, we will help with everything involving the use of the language, e.g., translate documents for you, explain regulations and every stage of the process, help you write an official letter or fill in documents.
- We will help collect and verify necessary documents to make the process go swiftly and easily.
- We will assist in contacting offices; if your presence is not required, we can visit the office for you, so you can focus on matters more important to you.
- We will monitor the process and take action, if need be, to ensure everything goes quickly and smoothly.
- We will represent you before the appellate body or in court, if necessary and if you haven’t used our services at an earlier stage of the process.
Have a question? Do not hesitate to contact us!