legalization of stay

Are you a foreigner and want to legalize your stay in Poland? Are you looking for help in obtaining a Residence Card?

First contacts with governmental offices might be difficult for people who have just arrived in Poland. It takes a lot of time to fill out forms properly and collect all the required documents. Errors that may occur when doing paperwork usually prolong the whole process. We will help you avoid this.

We respect your time and offer you help in preparing the documents correctly, so the process of application for a Residence Card proceeds without complications.

You can’t speak Polish or have just started to learn it? Don’t worry! We also speak Russian and English.

Our priorities are to shorten the wait time for your residence application to be approved and lower the overall cost of the whole process. We are professionals with law degrees, so you can be sure the application process will go easily with our help.

How can we help?

- We will be glad to answer all your questions and offer the help you need throughout the whole process.

- If you can’t speak Polish, we will help with everything involving the use of the language, e.g., translate documents for you, explain regulations and every stage of the process, help you write an official letter or fill in documents.

- We will help collect and verify necessary documents to make the process go swiftly and easily.

- We will assist in contacting offices; if your presence is not required, we can visit the office for you, so you can focus on matters more important to you.

- We will monitor the process and take action, if need be, to ensure everything goes quickly and smoothly.

- We will represent you before the appellate body or in court, if necessary and if you haven’t used our services at an earlier stage of the process.

Have a question? Do not hesitate to contact us!

Name and Surname (required)

E-mail adress (required)



eu flag

Do you want to know more about the rules concerning the legalization of staying as an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen? Are you interested in the rules concerning the stay of an EU citizen’s family member?


Do you want to know more about the Temporary Residence Permit and the single permit – both to stay and to work? Are you interested in Permanent Residence Permit or Permission for a long-term EU residence? Are you looking for information on the Residence Card?