legalization of employment

Are you an employer and want to hire a foreigner? Are you a foreigner looking for a job in Poland?

Unfortunately, regulations concerning the employment of foreigners (i.e., people without Polish citizenship) are quite complicated and dispersed among dozens of laws. It is challenging to find the correct answer, as it requires a lot of time and patience to go through a pile of legal documents. With our assistance, you don’t have to do this yourself.

We respect your time and offer you help in finding the optimum form of employment, best suited for your future employee.

Our goal is to lower the cost to our clients, as well as simplify and shorten the process as much as possible.

It’s essential employers can rest assured they’re hiring their employees legally. Moreover, our team of professionals with their legal backgrounds guarantees that the chosen solution is the best there is.

Feel free to contact us!

How can we help?

- We will be glad to answer all your questions and offer the help you need throughout the whole process.

- If you can’t speak Polish, we will help with everything involving the use of the language, e.g., translate documents for you, explain regulations and every stage of the process, help you write an official letter or fill in documents.

- We will help collect and verify necessary documents to make the process go swiftly and easily.

- We will assist in contacting offices; if your presence is not required, we can visit the office for you, so you can focus on matters more important to you.

- We will monitor the process and take action, if need be, to ensure everything goes quickly and smoothly.

- We will represent you before the appellate body or in court, if necessary and if you haven’t used our services at an earlier stage of the process.

Have a question? Do not hesitate to contact us!

Name and Surname (required)

E-mail adress (required)



eu flag

Do you want to know more about certain forms of legal employment of an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen? Are you interested in forms of legal employment for an EU citizen’s family member?


Do you want to know more about the work permit or single permit – to stay and to work? Are you interested in certain forms of employment of third-country nationals, such as the EU Blue Card or the statement of intention to entrust work to a foreigner?