Needing help getting a work permit for a foreign employee, I wonder which solution would be the best in this case. I also need language assistance in order to proceed smoothly through the hiring process.


Wishing to obtain a residence permit, I need legal assistance. I am thinking of applying for Polish citizenship. Perhaps I meet the requirements for the Pole’s Card. I want to host a foreign person and wish to register an invitation.



I am thinking of studying in Poland and need help with the paperwork. I would like to get my diploma (e.g., master’s degree) or other obtained qualifications recognized abroad.


I would like to start a business in Poland and need a personal number (PESEL). I want to get a driving licence. I wish to extend my visa. How may I do this?